Thread: Woodcraft Birthday Discount

Woodcraft Birthday Discount

I got my birthday discount card in the mail today. I'm curious if you've used it and if so what did you purchase? Some items are not included.

I used one years ago to buy a router table

I've gotten them but never used them. It seems like I have no needs when my birthday occurs.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I definitely use them, even if it's for piddling stuff, like a gallon of glue or the like. The exclusion list is pretty long, but I can always find something that I actually need and will use.

BTW, at my local store, anyway, they take the card any time of year, not just my BDay month. Or at least they have in the past; haven't used this year's yet. That makes it easier to get reasonable use out of it.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

I think I have two of them in my truck waiting to be used. They are good anytime, not just in a birthday month. The last thing I bought using one was a Laguna Resaw King band saw blade.

I use mine just about every year.
    As mentioned above, there's always something that I can find.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

I believe there a few exclusions beyond this, but the meat and potatoes of the exclusion list I've been told are "anything with a power cord". I'm always in need of another can or two of my go to finishes, restocking some screws, or hardware for a project.

I usually use mine, but never on something cool. I can't remember what I've used any of them on, if that tells you something.