Thread: Where can I get pen kits for my pen turnings

Where can I get pen kits for my pen turnings

Im going to be making some gifts for friends and sell some aswell.
    Wonder where to buy them and key chain kits.

I have bought quite a few from Bill Baumbeck with Arizona Silhouette. Do a search and you will find his site. Good prices, quick shipping, and excellent service. My other choice is Craft Supplies USA.
    Curtis O. Seebeck
    Need Cactus Juice?

Jack Let me be the first to Welcome you to Sawmill Creek we are glad you found us.
    I buy most of my pen kits from Craft Supply USA.
    Real nice folks and great service.
    Hope you enjoy your adventure here at the Creek
    ---I may be broke---but we have plenty of wood---

Welcome to the Creek Jack.

There are pen kits at woodturnerscatalog(craft supplies as Gary mentioned) and bereahardwoods.

Ernie

Jack,

Welcome to the wild side. There are many good places to buy pen kits and blanks, but I have to agree with Curtis, Arizona Silhouettes is a great place to look first.

Welcome to the Creek Jack! Glad to have you aboard.
    Pen Kits...IMO, Berea makes the nicest kits with the best engineering and instructions...but they are cheaper if you buy them from Arizona Silhouette rather than direct from Berea. If you go to the Berea Hardwoods website, you can download their full color catalog (PDF) and get a nice feel for how everything looks.
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Welcome Jack. If you are looking for good prices go to Woodturningz.com. Their prices are very good on all their pen kits. I don't think they can be beat for price for their slimlines. I have bought several from them and am quite satisfied. Just my $1.298.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    I have made 1000's of pens plus many many 100's of keychains, bottle stoppers, perfume pens and assorted other small items. Approx 95% of the kits came from Berea Hardwoods . I have found them to be the most relieable and customer friendly source and highly recommend them.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

I've purchased from the above sources and will just rubber stamp the above replies. Both Bill Baumbeck of Arizona Silhouette and Jason of Woodturningz gave me good advice and great service. Both have stood behind their products and made me a loyal customer.

Dave Fried

For PSI slimlines it is hard to beat Woodturningz as Bernie says. Woodturningz has some beautiful wood as well. Also another PSI resaler is Pens Of Color, they have great prices on kits and Sheila is nice to work with.

Corey