Thread: lazy suzan corner cab hardware for small sized cab opening?

lazy suzan corner cab hardware for small sized cab opening?

hello everyone, I am building a kitchen my hardware store stopped selling the old lazy suzan hardware that you can make a shelf for. They say they can only get ones as small as 8" leg on the pie cut but my door opening is 7 13/16" does anyone have any options i can try to deal with this?

Can you use something like this? http://www.wwhardware.com/rev-a-shel...-post-and-hubs There are other ones on that site, too.

You can kinda assemble the lazy susan inside the cabinet. Retract the post sections so the post is shorter than the cabinet is tall. String the shelf hubs on the post. Put that subassembly inside the cabinet. Turn the shelves on their sides so they go through the opening. When they're inside the cabinet, turn them horizontal and string them on the post. Screw everything together and to the cabinet.

its funny i keep finding this item and then when i go to buy it they seem not to have it again ty and now to figure making some bent rims that i didnt charge for ! yikes lol

Blog Entries
    I bet Rockler has the hardware. I suspect Lee Valley has it too.