Thread: Any Bill Dance fans?

Any Bill Dance fans?

These video clips are hilarious and just goes to show even the best have their bad days.

http://www.break.com/index/billdance.html

My side hurts from laughing so much....That was great Steve thanks for sharing.

I saw that the other day. My favorites are the snake and the trolling motor coming off the stand. I've saved it so my dad can see it next time he comes down! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Any Bill Dance fans?

Now I don't feel so bad about the fishing rods I have with broken off ends. After all, he's a professional. Lots of laughs, thanks for sharing it!

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Great clips, Steve. Just sent the link to my BIL. He's a fisherman who'll really appreciate the humor in the pain.

- Vaughn

A friend sent me that last week, and I've watched it several times, and laughed til my sides hurt each time. The only bad thing was that I "Recognized" some of those scenes, And they reminded me of other scenes that Weren't on the clip.
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Thumbs up

Great clips Steve. Thanks!
    Reporting live from somewhere near Kalamazoo