Well we took a wrong turn at Niagara Falls and ended up in Pharr, TX in the Rio Grand Valley. Really we are on a little vacation and will be heading towards home this week. I was hoping to pick up a little bid of Mesquite to play with. Just a bit for some boxes, frames... etc. I have asked many of the locals and they don't seem to know any source. I have been told to watch for brush being burned and there I will find the weed I'm looking for.

Does anyone know where I might get some? We plan on making stops in Kerrville, Fredricksburg, San Marcos, Clifton, Fort Worth and OKC on our way north. I will be happy to find something 6-8" X 4-6' or failing that something milled already. We are a family of 5 in a truck camper so I can't go over board on quantity. (surely he didn't intend that cheesy pun - yup, I'm afraid so.)

Any suggestions on where to go (yes, for the wood) are appreciated.
Will trade Sawmill Creek wine bottles for Mesquite if you have some and we can visit.

I don't have constant connection but enough ejits have unsecured wifi out there that I have been able to snag a connection every day somewhere in my travels.

Thanks (y'all) - Chris