Thread: Saw Blade Minor Gloat

Saw Blade Minor Gloat

After receiving some good advice from a few fellow Creeksters in Chat the other night, I ordered and received my Forrest WW2 Blade today. As with any new tool, I just had to get 'er mounted on the saw and have a go at it. After some ripping and a few crosscuts on Maple and Walnut, all I have to say is WOW! This is my first experience with a Forrest Blade, and I am impressed. Everything I have heard about the Forrest Blades are right on..........they are an awesome Saw Blade. I ordered the 40 tooth, and it cuts great. I have a few blades that have been sharpened by my Uncle, who is also a Woodworker and has a sharpening service, and they cut much better than they did when they were new, but they just cannot compare to the Forrest Blade. I think I am hooked! I haven't really put it thru the paces yet, but from what I have seen so far, I think this will be the blade I buy from now on. Thanks for all the input and positive things that have been said about Forrest Blades............you all were RIGHT! (I have no affiliation with Forrest Blades, and I ordered it Sunday Evening, Online, and got it today............not bad service!) I BE LIKIN' IT!

=Kevin Evening, Online, and got it today............not bad service!) I BE LIKIN' IT!
    Yeah Kevin,the more you use it the more you'll like it,and pretty soon you'll wondering why you took so long to get one, it's an awsome blade alright.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 08-13-2003 at 6:56 AM. Reason: fixed quote code