Thread: cool hardware

cool hardware

here`s a picture of some hardware i purchased from a company called gerber hinge a few years back. for those of you in the market for high quality hardware these guys are good! .02 tod

MVC-015F.JPG
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans
    here`s a picture of some hardware
    Yup, the hardware is cool, but the profile on those rails are way cooler! Nice work.
    Bill Simmeth
    Delaplane VA

thanks bill. the doors where reproductions of some 17th century french pieces the client liked. matching his-n-hers vanities..tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Tod,
    I went to their website and it really looks like hard to find quality stuff!

BTW. I noticed you changed your signature line and now your legally responsible...etc. does that mean all your .02 before were just .....what is the word

2nd question now will you actually be sending out .02 in cash to the SMC thread bearer...since its legal and all
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"

mark, the legal thing in my signiture is only due to the fact that an equipment importer has apparently threatened smc with legal action due to some posts they felt where not favorable.. rather than put keith or anybody else in jeopardy of a lawsuit from a thinskinned importer for something i post i felt it would be prudent to publicly accept responsibility for my statements...
    and the .02 is a billing statement, yours should be in the mail any day now ....02 tod

Tod,

Can you tell us a bit more about this legal thing? I'm not a lawyer but I have some friends that are and I'd like to run it by them.

Thanks

Peter

peter, read the "admin. anouncement" thread in the support forum. that`s where this all came from.....tod