Thread: Why do I keep getting this?

Why do I keep getting this?

Anybody else have this problem?

There seems to have been a problem with the Sawmill Creek database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    <!--Database error in vBulletin 3.5.2:Invalid SQL: SELECT postid, wordid, CASE intitle WHEN 0 THEN score WHEN 1 THEN score + 5 WHEN 2 THEN score + 5 + 5 ELSE score END AS score FROM postindex WHERE wordid IN (0,997,33056,8172,144);MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table: 'postindex'. Try to repair itError Number : 1034Date : Tuesday, April 4th 2006 @ 03:24:35 PMScript : http://www.sawmillcreek.org/newthread.phpReferrer : http://www.sawmillcreek.org/newthrea...wthread&f=20IP Address : 65.43.35.163Username : Steve AshClassname : vb_database-->

Nope mine runs just fine.

Steve,

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary going on at SMC and there haven't been any other complaints that I know of concerning database problems. Possibly Aaron will be able to find an answer when he returns later this week.

Haven't got any of those, but the past few days there are some posts that I couldn't get into.
    One thread, I could get the second page open, but not the first page with the original post. The one about the woman buying 4 bdft of lumber and getting 3 bdft.
    But today, everythings working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary going on at SMC and there haven't been any other complaints that I know of concerning database problems. Possibly Aaron will be able to find an answer when he returns later this week.
    Check about three threads down in this forum: it's the same message Doug Shepard was getting when trying to start a new thread in the classifieds forum.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Yep - I'm still having the problem, but also discovered it's not just in the Classifieds Forum. I ran into the same thing in the General WW Forum. While I have no problem replying to existing posts, the only new thread I've successfully been able to create was the one in the Support Forum where I brought the problem up. It definitely seems to be a problem on SMC's end as I've gotten the same problem whether trying to create a thread from either here or my work PC.
    Use the fence Luke

I have had a problem lately with posts appearing new but, they really aren't. I can log on one minute and everything is normal, only posts that appear new really are then an hour latter I can log on and there are 6 pages of "new posts" and they are not.

I just tried posting some pics and text in the turners forum it wouldn't let me I get the same message on the screen as above...so I thought I'd post it here...no dice, same thing. So...I decided to post this message detailing my problem,and I needed to relog on to do this. Anytime in the past if I needed to edit something I also need to re log in....frustrating!

Steve
    Maybe it's a Michigan thing? You and I seem to be the only ones having problems with this. Supposedly the error message says an email was also sent to the site administrator about the problem, so they've gotten at least 10 automated ones from me. I also clicked on the link in the error message and manually sent one, plus PM'ed Aaron (dont know for sure if he was the right one to send to but..). So far no responses or fixes that I know of.
    Use the fence Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Shepard
    Steve
    Maybe it's a Michigan thing? You and I seem to be the only ones having problems with this. Supposedly the error message says an email was also sent to the site administrator about the problem, so they've gotten at least 10 automated ones from me. I also clicked on the link in the error message and manually sent one, plus PM'ed Aaron (dont know for sure if he was the right one to send to but..). So far no responses or fixes that I know of.
    Not quite a Michigan thing Doug. Pete Jordan (Mason, Michigan) wasn't able to post pics so he asked me to do it....I couldn't so I sent them on to John M. (Wisconsin) he wasn't able to either. I also got the email message and returned it with my problem. No answers yet either, but I'm sure we will get one.

Anybody know if there's a fix for this yet?
    Use the fence Luke

Aaron is back from Florida and should be able to look inot thisd problem this weekend.