Thread: Clamp Deal Update

Clamp Deal Update

It's over...

Just got off the phone after trying to place an order with Tool Crib. They sold 2400 clamps in less than two days. They called Jorgensen, and they can't back order any more, as Jorgensen is out and has to make them from scratch. So, Tool Crib is done.

Woodcraft is not advertising any special prices on their website. (yet?)

I was going to order 8 of the 24" clamps, but I guess now I'll just have to buy Bessey's. Hey, they have not had any sales on 12", 18" or 30" clamps yet. Jorgensen, are you listening?

A very frustrated customer.
    Last edited by Martin Shupe; 08-21-2003 at 2:09 AM.
    Martin, Granbury, TX
    Student of the Shaker style

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Shupe
    It's over...

Just got off the phone after trying to place an order with Tool Crib. They sold 2400 clamps in less than two days. They called Jorgensen, and they can't back order any more, as Jorgensen is out and has to make them from scratch. So, Tool Crib is done.

Woodcraft is not advertising any special prices on their website. (yet?)

I was going to order 8 of the 24" clamps, but I guess now I'll just have to buy Bessey's. Hey, they have not had any sales on 12", 18" or 30" clamps yet. Jorgensen, are you listening?

A very frustrated customer.

Sheesh !! 2400 clamps in 2 days... how much were they charging for a 24" clamp ?

JS

Quote Originally Posted by John Snyder
    Sheesh !! 2400 clamps in 2 days... how much were they charging for a 24" clamp ?

JS
    $14.99...................

John:

$14.99 for 24"
    $16.99 for 36"
    $17.99 for 48"

Free shipping if order was over $25.00. Like that was really hard to do . I managed to get 4 of the 24" , 4 of the 36" and 6 of the 48" . May take a week to 10 days to get here but some have already shipped.
    Dan McLaughlin