Any recommendations about mobile bases?
I am shopping for a cabinet saw and will need a mobile base to go with it. The selection of a base will influence my selection of a saw.

Recent Unisaws are packaged with a Delta base. The X series Unisaw comes with a coupon that could be used to order a base after the saw is delivered.

The Jet base is not widely available. Amazon sells HTC adjustable bases for Jet saws but the adjustable HTC bases have been criticized in Amazon's comment section. One person put a Jetsaw on a Delta base with minor modifications.

Bridgewood sells HTC bases. They say that the bases work well. I did not ask if they use the adjustable bases. I have been happy with the HTC bases on my bandsaw and jointer.

Someone on a chat group here suggested that I make a base. I hesitate to make a mobile base: it will be seven feet long, hold 400 pounds, and it must be stable when down but move easily when up. I couldn't find plans, but I can design something with casters and adjustable height leveling machine mounts. I don't weld but I could bolt up angle iron or aluminum angle. I don't know how much steel costs in small quantities but I know that casters are expensive.

Have you been happy or dissatisfied with your mobile bases?