Thread: is it

is it

Is it considdered a bad day if you break both of your lathes on the same day and break your last chain on your chainsaw 3 days before Bailey's will have you a new lot and have downed storm trees laying about all over town?
    I Am The Other Guy in Ohio Named Hart.

That's pretty bad Brad, but not as bad as Andy running out of ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Noles
    That's pretty bad Brad, but not as bad as Andy running out of ice cream
    I agree, Andy with no ice cream is about the worst, but Brad your day has got to be next in line without a doubt.
    Success is the sum of Failure and Learning

I beg to differ with the prior two posts. I think its a really bad day and it's gonna get worse. Next you will find out that your wife have run off with a trial attorney, the IRS sent your a very personel letter by certified mail today, your doctor has left several messgaes about an abnormal lab test and the biopsies he needs to make (through your armpits so the scars won't show), your best friend wants to tell you about this big secret he has been hiding since puberty, and your dog is foaming at the mouth and afraid of water. YES, THIS IS A BAD DAY. Stop all woodworking processes and begin all stress relief mechanisms (beer, wine, liquor, whatever it takes, meditation...) and regroup tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Hart
    Is it considdered a bad day if you break both of your lathes on the same day and break your last chain on your chainsaw 3 days before Bailey's will have you a new lot and have downed storm trees laying about all over town?
    brad,

the short answer is ............. yes!
    Rick in Cowichan Bay, B.C. Canada - 30 miles north of Victoria, B.C.

No. A bad day is when your paycheck, your mortgage payment, and your girlfriend are all late.

Sounds like somebody up on the rim of the Abyss (probably Tyler) just threw you a lifeline...
    and you're whining about it?!?
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Brad,
    Ohio’s other Hart,
    Any day that you break a chain and don’t end up in the ER, is a terrific day!
    Cherish it forever.
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    Brad,
    Ohio’s other Hart,
    Any day that you break a chain and don’t end up in the ER, is a terrific day!
    Cherish it forever.
    Frank
    I agree. Now go get some ice cream!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    Now go get some ice cream!
    Or an adult beverage...

Yea, that was a bad day. No question.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker
    Or an adult beverage...

Yea, that was a bad day. No question.
    I am already on this when I decided that there would be no use of power tools or motor vehicles on this rainy saturday afternoon I cracked open the liquor cabinet and have going back and forth between 18 year old scotch and single barrel bourbon.
    I Am The Other Guy in Ohio Named Hart.

Like has been said before Brad the only thing worse is Andy with no ice cream.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Weishapl
    Like has been said before Brad the only thing worse is Andy with no ice cream.
    or Andy with no Creek for a day and a half.

I'm baaack.

Gimme a minute to score some Praline pecan and some jelly beans and I'll be fine.
    Only the Blue Roads

13. Quote Originally Posted by Brad Hart
    I am already on this when I decided that there would be no use of power tools or motor vehicles on this rainy saturday afternoon I cracked open the liquor cabinet and have going back and forth between 18 year old scotch and single barrel bourbon.
    You need a fine cigar to go with that 18 year old scotch

Looks like you day has turned around.

Glad you made it past the busted chain, those can be day ending

Cheers!