Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

1. Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer
    Frank,
    Go with the force. Risistance is futile. You will be assimilated...
    Frank, come to Cloverdale and begin the assimilation process....Guaranteed to be the most fun you ever have with your clothes on....
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shelley Bolster
    ..................Tentative plans have me at American Sycamore around the time when Mike and Travis will be there so maybe I can convince one of them to at least show me how to turn one of those things on! .............
    Shelly, Shelly, Shelly........

The easy part is turning them on, the HARD part is turning them off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you do take the plunge, trust me, you will look back and say "Why did I wait so long!!!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
    Once you do take the plunge, trust me, you will look back and say "Why did I wait so long!!!

Cheers!
    Just make sure you have all your flat work done before you turn it on, because you may never get back to it!

Erin
    For all your days prepare and treat them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear; When you are the hammer, strike.

The message is gone, so am I
    Last edited by Shelley Bolster; 10-18-2006 at 9:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Stafford
    Frank, come to Cloverdale and begin the assimilation process....Guaranteed to be the most fun you ever have with your clothes on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer
    Frank,
    Go with the force. Risistance is futile. You will be assimilated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelley Bolster
    Now Frank on the other hand.......he is a Perfect candidate for assimilation.
    This is Frank in Wisconsin; head bowed reverently, hands clasped in prayer, beseeching guidance from the Alturnity One:

“Oh Wholly One with all bonker round and vessel forms, how has it come to this time when accomplished and wannabe turners alike cast tantalizing invitations towards me, enjoining me to share in delights that are beyond both my wildest dreams and capacity for enjoyment???

While I admit to having appreciated the wild and free beauty released and expressed in turner’s works here on the Creek, I promise you in all sincerity that I never once considered entering the whorley path of the vortex that ultimately consumes them.

Please oh Whollyness, repel me from thy inward drawing force, which lurks as a dark and hidden shadow beneath the more apparent centrifugalality of thy nature.”

“Or should I jes get a lathe, and be done with it now?”

HELP!!!
    Frank

(in a loud resonant deep voice)Frank......GET A LATHE AND BE DONE WITH IT
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    (in a loud resonant deep voice)Frank......GET A LATHE AND BE DONE WITH IT
    Ken,
    So little time,
    So much wood.
    What’s a man to do?
    Frank

8. Strategic Air Command, do we have any pressing missions or can we divert one sortie to Wisconsin....?
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    So little time,
    So much wood.
    What’s a man to do?
    Frank

That's a simple one, buy a chainsaw

Poor Frank.....Hands clasped and head bowed in fervent prayer as the vortex grabs his feet.....spinning deep into the abyssal...he suddenly throws his hands skyward, and in his last attempt to plea for a seemingly fleeting scrap of strength, can only utter....Yeeeee Hahhhh!!!! See ya on the other side Frank!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

for some reason i think the "spins" are nothing new to frank? so in all actuality he`s been a member all along just sans lathe..02 tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

Frank just buy the lathe. It is futile to resist. Be done with it man.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Frank, I've been trying to watch Tylers back on this and as I posted in another thread us flatlanders know the value of working with ALL tools and that each has its appropriate use, but I must say

GIVE IT UP DUDE YOUR A GONER!!
    David

Sooo, Frank's getting a lathe huh? Awesome!

Oh my Most Holey and Twisted One, whom I have willingly served as thy faithful supplicant by preening the feathers and combing the bark of those you have drawn into thy inexorably consuming vortex; ahh, how little didst I suspect until today that I was being groomed for that very whorlly ride myself.
    HEEEELLLLLLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images