Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: A Message from the Ministry of Abysseration

keep up the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Hoyt
    Nope. Sorry mamm.

Specerfactions exist for the purpose of clarity during communications. If your decidedly vague set of initial specs get modified in any way then I must reserve the right to modify the terms of what happens to you when it is shown that you were "off" or "completely" or "off completely" or " completely off".
    i am right behind you keepin your back covered andy!!1 i feel that is way beyound the call fer duty,, save the beard its what make us who we are.. and besides we wouldnt recognize you if you did or tod or me either
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Shelley,
    Keeping in mind the two fifths rule, do you think Andy actually remembers where the Abysserater is headed?
    Frank

Not to worry, Ken. Shelly may have put on some 4" Spike Heels with that one, but missed the boat on being totally CORRECT.

In the following, "but we woman also always stick together when it comes to dealing with the job of reminding men just who wrong they are - all the time - about everything" , I Believe she meant to say "HOW "!

Sorry, Shelly, just couldn't pass that one up after your eloquently worded challange!

Bruce
    "The great thing about Wood Turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed to have something beautiful. Nature does tha Hard work."

M.H. Woodturning, Etc.
    Peoria, Illinois 61554

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    i am right behind you keepin your back covered andy!!1 i feel that is way beyound the call fer duty,, save the beard its what make us who we are.. and besides we wouldnt recognize you if you did or tod or me either

In Andy's case a large beard is a good thing....Larry, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person. Andy, on the other hand when I met him made me take up Moxie drinking.....Jim lost all his hair when he met Andy, that is a true story.....
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

But Mike - This picture disproves your statement.

It doesn't cause hair loss - it causes purse wearing.

What's next? Earrings?

Hoyt 46.jpg
    Last edited by Andy Hoyt; 08-06-2006 at 5:56 PM.
    Only the Blue Roads

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Shiverdecker
    Not to worry, Ken. Shelly may have put on some 4" Spike Heels with that one, but missed the boat on being totally CORRECT.

In the following, "but we woman also always stick together when it comes to dealing with the job of reminding men just who wrong they are - all the time - about everything" , I Believe she meant to say "HOW "!

Sorry, Shelly, just couldn't pass that one up after your eloquently worded challange!

Bruce
    Ahhh man Bruce - you caught me! I am going to use the excuse that my impending visit to the dentist in a couple of hours (at which time I do believe I will get him to sharpen my canines ) has me in a bit of a panic ..... I am just not myself - because of course........being a woman - I Never make mistakes.

Oh yeah.......just to remind all involved - I really only wanted to know.................WHEN!???

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    save the beard its what make us who we are..
    As a guy who is a part time beard wearer and always a goatee, I'll agree for you to keep the chin whiskers. It's what makes the individual unique.

Maybe Andy would rather pluck his eyebrows instead.....

Ah, Mr. Hoyt, if memory serves me well, I think I was remarking, "Who Moxified my tea?" at the moment this picture was taken......And Travis appears to be wearing the purse, he is the one with the pink glove I do believe....
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

man am I glad I left before that picture...

I cant believe you all tried that stuff after I told you what it tasted like. I know I am not as OLD as all of you OLD guys but you should listen to the youngster.

/Shelley I know where...no one knows when. The "bomb" is on autopilot.
    What if the light at the end of the tunnel is a train?

BREAKING NEWS!

This just in over the AP wire:

Lacey's Springs, Alabama: The WKRP tv traffic chopper just spotted a suspicious looking vehicle traveling north in the southbound lane of Highway 231 here at 10:43 AM local time. Although not visible in the only known photograph of the spotting, the vehicle was said to be sporting a bumper sticker which read "Phoenix or bust".
    Ray's Trucking Co.jpg

So Ernie! What trucking company does your buddy Ray work for anyway?
    Only the Blue Roads

NORTH BOUND!!!!! IN ALABAMA?????

Well it's possible the Clampetts are taking it west, I guess.

Hope they get an early start today. This is a holiday weekend you know. At least Jed can afford the gas to get it there.

I still think it's in the back of the Exploder. Andy, go move some of those empty ice cream cartons and check.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Well ....Karl was right in both cases..........it was West bound and North bound.........Today my wife and her 83 year old mother went whitewater rafting on the Salmon River in central Idaho.........The first picture is proof of what they were doing....They did find some white water!..the 2nd is what they found on a beach there.........How'd anybody know where those two would be? They recognized it and brought it to me. I'll send it on................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 06-30-2006 at 10:13 PM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Well I just returned home from my 18,000 mile trip to Knoxville. I was unloading my car and guess what, NO LATHE !!!! Boy I was disappointed I thought they might have put it in my trunk without my knowledege, but no such luck. Oh, well, I guess it's heading south by southwest to northeast by northwest somewhere............................
    941.44 miles South of Steve Schlumph

TURN SAFE

I have alway understood the women think with both hemispheres of their brain & men don't & I don't have a problem with this. However what really worries me is what goes on in the vortex in the middle while everything else is spinning around it in the two hemispheres, & how does it all come together with the vortex in the middle, or does it come together? Or does she just think it does? I'll say I've met some real smart women in my life time so these are just some questions that have occurred to me.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch
    I have alway understood the women think with both hemispheres of their brain & men don't & I don't have a problem with this. However what really worries me is what goes on in the vortex in the middle while everything else is spinning around it in the two hemispheres, & how does it all come together with the vortex in the middle, or does it come together? Or does she just think it does? I'll say I've met some real smart women in my life time so these are just some questions that have occurred to me.
    I'm so confused....maybe I need one of Andy's other fifths to figure this one out......