Thread: Looking for plans

Looking for plans

Has anyone got a plan for a baby's changing table? I'm going to be a new Grandfather and want to build something to remember "Gramps" by.
    Thanks
    Cary Wheeler
    Windsor Ontario Canada
    "Honest honey! That isn't a new tool you're looking at. That was my grandfathers. Yes, they had yellow Dewalt tools back in the 30's"

Cary..........Welcome to the Creek! Can't help you with your plans....Sorry! Maybe another member can help! Again.........Welcome!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Cary,
    When my grandaughter was born I made here this dresser.
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachme...7&d=1118524848

Her mom and dad use the top as a changing table and when she grows up she'll still be able to use the dresser. Just a thought.

Welcome to the creek. Show us a picture of what you come up with when your done.

I just finished this one. I don't have plans, but can answer questions about the joinery I used or dimensions. I have lots of chicken scratch drawings that I came up with along the way of building this.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=36836
    The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything. ~Edward Phelps

No plans here but I have a 2 year old and thus have changed many diapers in the last 2 years. We have a table with a cantilevered top that is great. It is a basic dresser with 2/3 of the top elevated by 6". The elevated part has a removable extension that hangs over the drawers making the changing surface about 30" square instead of the standard 15" deep by 30" wide. THe whole elevated section is removable (screws thru top from below) so the unit can be used as a dresser for junior when he's older. Sorry no pics. Good luck.

plans... nope don't have any....

I built the baby crib for my niece. I went to the local furniture store with a tape measure and just sketched it out and took a few measurements. Just don't get caught. The crib has lasted for 2 nieces and my nephew. I'm the best aunt they have ever had.....

PS- (this is my first posting. I'm excited to read all of the postings. I'm looking for some laser plans of my own. I heard there are some pretty good patterns out there.)
    Carol VanArnam Epilog Helix 60w, Corel 12, I like chocolate.....

Maybe this can help

Cary, maybe this can help
    http://www.woodcraftmagazine.com/Art...d=327&friend=1
    Saludos cordiales
    Alfredo