Thread: Birthday rumors

Birthday rumors

Happy Birthday, Mr. Moderator.

Best, Ted

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Owen
    Happy Birthday, Mr. Moderator.

Best, Ted
    THANK YOU TED ! ! !
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Happy Birthday Ken

May you have many more. Now you just wander down to the package store and celebrate by bringing home a friend with you- you know- George Dickel, Jim Beam, or even Jack Daniels. You tell the folks there I said you're old enough to buy for yourself.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Another year wiser!

Happy Birthday Ken!

Another year wiser. I hope that you have a great day and continue to share your wisdom with all of us for many more years to come!

-- Mark

Happy Birthday.... I'll have a BL in your honor!

Although I won't offer to have a Bud Light in honor of the occasion...I will say, "Happy Birthday", Ken!! Perhaps a nice glass of Merlot will substitute nicely?
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Happy Birthday Ken. Thanks for helping keeping this place rolling. Is it true that some of your pen's were used as tree nails on the ark .

Happy Birthday Ken!

You must be... what? 35 1/2? give or take a 1/2"? You look every bit of it too! [you honery ole cuss] Have a cool one for me unless you already have had too many.

Btw, Cheryl just sang happy birthday to you. Did you hear it? Oh, no. You wouldn't. She's not mad at you. If she were, you *would* be able to.

David

Happy Birthday Ken

Ken,

My family and I wish you a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for contributing your time and experiance here at SawMill Creek.

Don't let these guys get to ya, I know your pens weren't used as nails on the Ark...absolutely riduclous. I have heard that you built a cradle for Thomas Jefferson's daughter though.

Keith, I don't think Ken's pens would have made good pegs for the Ark. He always hollows out the middle which would greatly reduce the strength. Otherwise, I'm sure that Noah would have chosen them. He probably did look them over.

Bible trivia: Did you know there were motorcycles in Bible days? After one of his major battles, "the sound of David's Triumph was heard throught the land". I'll bet even Doc Zack didn't know that. Well, he probably wasn't there with Ken.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Ken,

My family and I wish you a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for contributing your time and experiance here at SawMill Creek.

Don't let these guys get to ya, I know your pens weren't used as nails on the Ark...absolutely riduclous. I have heard that you built a cradle for Thomas Jefferson's daughter though.
    Last edited by David Rose; 09-11-2003 at 7:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose

Bible trivia: Did you know there were motorcycles in Bible days? After one of his major battles, "the sound of David's Triumph was heard throught the land". I'll bet even Doc Zack didn't know that. Well, he probably wasn't there with Ken.

David

That's as bad as "Q. Who was the first insurance salesman?

A. David, he gave Goliath a piece of the rock."

(Big happy Birthday to you Ken)
    Dan

There are three ways to get something done: Do it yourself, employ someone, or forbid your children to do it.
    -Monta Crane

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose

David
    Happy Birthday You Old Goat

Thanks for the verse.... Dave.
    Zack Jennings
    Refugee from the Pond

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Wow ! ! !

Thanks to all who responded to this post with well wishes.
    I was speechless (if you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona).

Concerning the biblical references -- all untrue -- I did however do some scroll work way back when:

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.