Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: WARNING! wisconsin to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Olexa
    But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season
    Uh, I know you guys don't pay attention to anything except the Packers, but you're about a year and a half behind on that news.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud
    Uh, I know you guys don't pay attention to anything except the Packers, but you're about a year and a half behind on that news.
    Spurrier certainly did excel there his brief time before they got a REAL coach Never could understand the decision to hire him (Spurrier that is)
    Jerry

But they have a new coach now that Mr Spurrier exited after a great season
    Oh, duh, I just now got the joke: you Packer fans are pretending last season didn't happen, eh?
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.

Oh, duh, I just now got the joke: you Packer fans are pretending last season didn't happen, eh?
    "Last seaon"??? Didn't the Pack take last season "off"???? Think I remember something about the UW Stevens Point team suiting up for the bulk of the games, if I recall correctly!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Warning to Larry and other invaders....those Wisconsinites will

try to beat you with those brauts! When they figure out that isn't working....they put the brauts on the grill.....break out the beer.......Bring out the cheese and crackers.........Go along with them.....they're okay folks.....for Wisconsinites ........This from a guy born in Champain, Illinois.....went to HS in Flora Illinois........remember you Wisconsinites....some of us Southern Illinois folks are red necks!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

we will do our best

well ken thanks for the heads up on there style of manuvers, we will take undr consideration will do our best in those adverse conditions.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Talking

Hey Larry, you guys best be ready to drink some real beer!!! We don't do that sissy "light" garbage 'round these parts! Leastwise, not at my address!!! Strictly "regular" and "high test" up here!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    "Last seaon"??? Didn't the Pack take last season "off"???? Think I remember something about the UW Stevens Point team suiting up for the bulk of the games, if I recall correctly!
    Didn't much look like it: the UWSP team actually has an offensive line.

Didn't much look like it: the UWSP team actually has an offensive line.
    Second stringers, Lee! Second stringers. (Think they may have had one of the cheerleaders playing guard, too! )
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Hey Larry, you guys best be ready to drink some real beer!!! We don't do that sissy "light" garbage 'round these parts! Leastwise, not at my address!!! Strictly "regular" and "high test" up here!
    sounds good john we actually prefer hitest but practice on the light stuff so that we can get our stamina built up for the heavy loads..and we dont look like we are such lushes with reduced amounts of the hitest.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Larry has failed to mention the secret weapon....he told me he is not going to unveil it until we reach said destination. I don't think once he lets it loose there is enough beer in Spring Green to satisfy the need. Just giving fair warning Cheeseheads.

Then again I heard someone mention Strawberry Margaritas.....

Right on, John!! Now I'm really upset I can't be there. We REAL men drink REAL beer. I'm thinking a follow up meeting at the diner is in order for the original 4 member planning staff to plan for next year, of course,OR a Southern meeting including Illinois rejects. I resemble that remark! Have fun!!
    Jerry

I'm thinking a follow up meeting at the diner is in order for the original 4 member planning staff to plan for next year, of course,OR a Southern meeting including Illinois rejects. I resemble that remark! Have fun!!
    Hey, now that sounds like a plan, though I'm not certain 'bout the IL meeting place!!! I'm not entirely sure they even allow Cheeseheads in the Land of Lincoln!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Hey, now that sounds like a plan, though I'm not certain 'bout the IL meeting place!!! I'm not entirely sure they even allow Cheeseheads in the Land of Lincoln!!!
    They are allowed on my turf. You're always welcome...If u bring the good wisconsin cheese
    Jerry

Intermediate countdown has commenced.

By my clock it's less than 48 hours before the Michiganders load up in the JD towing the spreader and head west.

The state and local constables have been briefed and appear ready for the challenge [thank goodness it's not football season]. Road signs have been changed, detours in place.

All cheeseheads prepare for invasion.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.