Hi,

As per my thread selling equipment, I am losing my 450 sq ft shop and moving to a development situation that is not going to allow me to have a nice sized shop. I am selling my cyclone, jointer, planer, dual drum sander, edge sander. I am holding on to my new Unisaw with cast iron benchdog wing, etc along with moulder for now. I was wanting to see if anyone was interested in forming a co-op and getting a nice commercial space or if someone has a nice 2 car garage that they would be interested in housing my equipment and setting up a nice shop. This would be a long term arrangement. Equipment I have:

-New Unisaw 3hp w/ 50 Beis fence
-Bench Dog CI wing on Uni with 3.5 HP Milwaukee router
-Jessem Lift in right wing of Uni with 2.25 hp router - excellent for pattern routing due to large flat surface
-Selling 8" jointer and 15" planer to get 12" J/P combo
-Festool Midi Vac
-Festool Domino
-Festool Sanders
-Bosch Sanders
-LV hand tools, etc.
-Turbinare HVLP system
- New 19" Grizzly BS
- Lots of other stuff

I have a cyclone that has not been sold yet, so it could come along.

Minimums on what I am looking for :

Minimum of 450 square feet usable (not including storage for wood).
Partner who is bringing some equipment to the deal.
Zip code 19606 or radius of around 5-10 miles.
Insulated (or will be insulated) for heat and air in future.

What I bring to the table :
Experience in woodworking. Nice lumber supply with great suppliers. $15,000 worth of equipment.

Of course anyone interested in an arrangement like this, we should get together and hammer out all the details, maybe get them in writing (ie responsibilities for carbides, cutters, blades, disposables, etc).

Also, if anyone is aware of a relatively inexpensive rental property that can be used and we can get a couple of people together to make it worthwhile that would be great as well, though much more complex than setting up shop in someones garage.

So, if you are interested please email me at evmocas@gmail.com

Thanks

Jeff