Thread: Missus Kvetch

Missus Kvetch

Okay, don't get me wrong, I love my fiancee to death, but somedays I want to just strangle her! Example, we're living in an apartment right now with a two pet limit and we have three cats... Now, she wants to get a dog... I would like a dog, but I think this is a bad time... However, she doesn't get it.... GRRRRR....I keep asking her to wait until we have a house, then she can get a dog... So, guess what I'm doing? Looking at houses.... One stress for another!

Remember, Jason....................YOU gave her the option!

Bruce
    "The great thing about Wood Turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed to have something beautiful. Nature does tha Hard work."

M.H. Woodturning, Etc.
    Peoria, Illinois 61554

Missus Kvetch

This could get you on the hook for more trouble later but how about telling her how hard it is to go anywhere (travel) when you have a dog? Have to pay to board it, or find a friend to take care of it....not to mention vet bills, tell her about my $3,300 dog, surgery cost after he ate one of my wife's quilting pins. Oh, and who's going to walk it and "pick up".

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Get the dog and ditch the fi..... Naw...Never mind!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Jason, "house" can also equate to "woodshop", so maybe in the long run, the dog's not such a bad idea.

- Vaughn

Stick with the cost approach (though I still don't hold out hope for you)... my 3 dogs (pet rescues) for just spring checkup & heartwork -- 367$. That's just one visit.

Not to mention dog grooming tools (about 100$), food @ 20$ per week, chewed up items at home - don't even get me started there. Carpet cleaning, and on and on and on ... but then I do like dogs, sorta like a wife .. love 'em to death but killing them doesn't always sound that bad.
    Mike-in-Michigan (Richland that is) <br> "We never lack opportunity, the trouble is many don't recognize an opportunity when they see it, mostly because it usually comes dressed in work clothes...."