Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Biggest GLOAT of my Life!!

Thumbs up The Biggest GLOAT of my Life!!

Hey guys!! I wanted to share my good news with you all. On Friday, September 12, at 12:27PM, my wife gave birth to our son and daughter! Andrew came out at 5lbs. 6oz, and his sister Kaylin weighed in at 4lbs. 5oz. They were five weeks early, and need a little extra help with their lung development, so they'll be in the NICU for a few weeks before they come home. That'll be pretty tough, but it's for the best. My wife is doing just fine. If all goes well, she'll come home from the hospital later today.

As soon as I can figure out how to re-size my pictures, I'll post them.

Keith

Congrats on bringing a couple more potential woodworkers into the world, Keith! I hope all goes well in the NICU, as we went through that with all 3 of our kids (one at a time, though). Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you have any questions or need some encouragement. I won't lie to you--it's tough physically, mentally and emotionally to have kids in the NICU. BTDT.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Wow.... That's great news
    They will be very close for a lifetime. I know because I have a twin sister. I let her out first and..... she outweighed me at birth. We were both 7lbs somethin'.

Enjoy your new family. Congratulations..
    Zack Jennings
    Refugee from the Pond

Congratulations

That is one sweet gloat....can't wait to see the pictures. Glad to here mom is well and kids are being well cared for.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations Keith! Congratulations!

Todd

Congratulations Kieth, A boy and girl all in one shot, that's great. We will pray a all goes well with them.
    Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    Don

Thumbs up

Congratulations Keith,

You don't mess around when starting a family do you? You are beginning a wonderful chapter in your life. There is nothing more fulfilling than raising your children, unless it's spoiling your grandchildren! Glad all are doing well.

Bob

Good deal, Keith! That's wonderful news. Do post some pics at the earliest opportunity...and start practicing your "cat naps" as that's all you're gonna get for awhile...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

David Blangger Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You will get real proficient quick. Not only will you be making two of everything. Each piece will have to be constructed where one doesn't look better than the other one!

Congratulations Keith!!!!!!! Children are always such a wonderful gift form the Lord. We'll be praying that the little one's lungs develope ok.

Dave

Congrats X 2

That's great Keith I'm sure all will be well & you will have your whole instant family home soon. I'll keep the little ones in my prayers.
    If you can't figure out the pic resize just email them to me & I'll take care of it for you. toms@realtymarketing.com
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Congrats!

Congrats from all of us!

_Aaron_

Thumbs up

Keith
    A big congratulations to both of you.
    May they have a looooong prosperous and happy life.
    Daniel & Katy
    "Howdy" from Southwestern PA

Congratulations Keith,

What a wonderful gloat. I'm glad to hear the wife and both kids are doing well. My preyers will be with the little ones that their lungs develop strong and they will join Mom and Dad soon.
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.

Absolutely wonderful - big Congrats! I hope they come home soon, all healthy. Then the real fun begins!

Enjoy!

Perry