Thread: Chicago woodworking show

Chicago woodworking show

I just got the flyer from the Chicago woodworking show,,,, kreg will be the with cabinet building demos all three days,, jet will be there with turning demos all three days,, wood magazine will have demos all three days ,,,logosol demos on milling and demos on furniture making,,,I thinkihg of a way to go all three days,,,
    I wat to see the kreg demos and a couple of the jet on turning and a few of the wood demos,,,,there also is a coupon book grip-tite magnetic feather boards reg 29.95 w/ coupon 19.95 I buying a least one of these,,,there are other coupons that I might use too,, this looks like it's going be a good show,,,,,
    Mike

where's the show, what are the dates, and what's admission fee? might be worth a road trip,

b

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Schafer
    where's the show, what are the dates, and what's admission fee? might be worth a road trip,

b
    Oct. 10-11-12 $ 8.00 good for all three days it's at odeum in Villa park ,,,,,go to the woodworkingshows.com full of information,,,,,and request a coupon book,,,,
    Mike

Went to the website, nothing at all mentioned about the Chicago show?????? Toronto & Chatham are the only shows that I found. What gives????

What worries me is that there is a competing show in Indianapolis that same weekend. The last time two shows happened in the same general area on the same weekend, the Chicago/Odium show was really short on booths.

I really want to go, but worry about the timing.
    “Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity”

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Circo
    What worries me is that there is a competing show in Indianapolis that same weekend. The last time two shows happened in the same general area on the same weekend, the Chicago/Odium show was really short on booths.

I really want to go, but worry about the timing.
    I go mostly for the demo's and to pickup a few of the sales,,,the book I got from them shows alot of the booths that where there last fall are going to be there this years,,I'm sure the most venders will setup at both shows,,,maybe thats why kregs doiing the cabinet demo instead of sommerfeld,,,,looks like summerfeld will have a booth,,,,,
    I now I going at least two days not sure which two yet,,,,
    Mike