Thread: Clamps from Amazon !NOT!

Clamps from Amazon !NOT!

Hi All

The Jorgy clamp order just gets better and better.

I ordered four 24" and two 36". The 36" clamps arrived as expected but the 24" clamps were backordered.

Then the e-mail from Amazon offering me Bessy K-Body clamps in place of the backordered Jorgy clamps.

Amazon send 4 emails telling me that the bessy clamps have been shipped.

A week goes by and Amazon sends me an e-mail saying that the Jorgy clamps are still backordered and that I should let Amazon know if I still want the clamps.

Heck I thought the subsitutes would be on my doorstep as soon as the huricane passed.

Has Amazon gone back on their offer to ship me Bessy clamps? after they went back on their offer to ship me Jorgy clamps?

I sent Amazon an e-mail asking about the whole thing. If I hear something I will let you know.

I guess no good deal every goes as planed.

Thanks
    The Large print givith
    and the fine print takith away

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Allen
    Heck I thought the subsitutes would be on my doorstep as soon as the huricane passed.
    Richard, mine only arrived on Friday while I was away in Denver.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Mine arrived Friday as well.

Amazon explained that they had made the subsitution but had not clsed the original order.

thanks
    The Large print givith
    and the fine print takith away

this clamp thing was my last purchase from amazon! my last 3 orders have been delayed or backorderd or something else....there ore other more reliable sources out there....i'll be finding them from now on. the only positive thing about amazon....free shipping.
    chris