During a heavy rain a couple of weeks ago, we noticed a substantial amount of water leaking into the hearth from above. This is a real brick fireplace with a brick chimney and a terra cotta flue as opposed to an insert with a stove pipe flue. Considering that the roof is 17 years old and has experienced two other leaks over the past year, we decided to have the roof replaced. A local roofer installed all new felt, 30 year dimensional shingles, and new step flashing at the chimney. HOWEVER, during a light-to-moderate rain today. I noticed a few water drops occasionally falling into the hearth. It's much less than before but again the rain was not nearly as heavy. I looked up the flue and saw what appeared to be a water stain running down the terra cotta flue from somewhere well above the roof line. Where is the most likely place to look for leaks? What is the best way to seal them? If I can't DIY the job, what type of craftsman would be best suited to repair the leak? The house is a single story ranch type on a slab in the deep south.