Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starrett Fractional Reading Dial Calipers - 6 in

Quote Originally Posted by everett lowell
    I got one like that from Highland hardware,not a starret,for about thirty bucks and I love this tool-I use it every time in the shop.If anything happens to mine, I'll go buy the Starret. I didnt know they made one!thanks for the heads up guy!
    I bought the exact same one from Highland last week. Why buy the starrett? They are making a lot of their stuff in China.

Save your 30 bucks for another tool

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rios
    Larry, thanks very much for the info.

To all who have responded I wish to thank and to apologize for apparently being unclear. I was merely alerting the group to the lower prices/sale prices of The Craftsman Studio. I didn't mean to endorse mor encourage the purchase of the products or the company, only to inform us all of the prices. I apologize for any confusion and/or controversy I may have unintentionally created.
    Mark, no problem. No controversy, I think we all like a heads-up on deals and products. Each of us is responsible for checking out and comparing products before we buy. The problem is, I spend too @#$% much money buying things recommend in this forum.

BTY - The Starrett calipers are made in China.

Larry