Thread: Thank you

Thank you

To all my friends here that took the time to offer up a prayer for my nephew.

Just got off the phone with Wade, Told me he is feeling pretty good, he's able to get up and get around under his own power now, slow but still under his own power. They moved him last week down to the 6th floor which is the physical therapy foor. As it stands right now as long as things keep healing like they are he shouldn't need any more skin graft work.
    Needless to say he is ready to get out of there.

It's tough to find the right words, but I feel that all the prayers made a differance, Agian thank you from myself and my family

Robert

Robert.....

Good news to hear......what an ordeal. No doubt his course of life has shifted....keep him encouraged and to stay strong! I believe in the power of prayer.....

Robert,
    Thats great news, I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

Ditto what Roy and Don said. We'll keep the prayers coming. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Robert,

Glad to do it for someone that both needed and deserved the prayers. Let them know that a bunch of funny woodworkers have them at heart.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.