Thread: Posting multiple pic's

Posting multiple pic's

No matter how hard I try, I can barely get one pic, no less multiple.

Help, please, how do you attach multiple pic's in the same post????
    Tony

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

here's how

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Falotico
    No matter how hard I try, I can barely get one pic, no less multiple.

Help, please, how do you attach multiple pic's in the same post????
    Tony - the problem you a probably having is the picture file sizes. The attachment feature allows you to attach multiple files up to a maximum of 100k). You need to compress your pic files so that the pics you want to attach do not exceed the 100K limit. Most photo software packages have a feature for compression.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 10-15-2003 at 7:08 AM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Posting multiple pic's

There isn't a total limit when posting multiple files, each individual file should not be over 100K. Any file over the file size limit will be rejected by the forum software.

After you have used the browse feature and selected your first file you must select "Add This File", then you can browse again and select again and hit "Add This File" again..............

Testing multiple pic's

Thanks Ken & Keith, my problem is picture size. I'll figure out how to reduce them. Thanks again, Tony
    Last edited by Tony Falotico; 10-14-2003 at 7:21 PM.
    Tony

Tony

Search for Easy Thumbnails at cnet.com, or other places. Its a free download. Works great, you can reduce your image sizes, brighten, darken, etc. Steve

PS, not affliiated blah blah blah with cnet.com. Just have sawdust on top of my hat brim.

Thanks Steve, I had some software that came with the 'puter that will 'save as web photo'. Did the trick, got my workshop progress pic's in off-topic forum.

Thanks for the reply, Tony
    Tony