Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bezier Curves, Follow Me and Weld, Pt1

Still not working

Does this only work on the pro 5? or the free down load. I'm useing the free down load. The sketchup rb file is there.
    Thanks Stacey

What's not working? Are you not getting the Plugins menu or just not finding the Bezier entry? Note that although the script is in the Plugins folder, the Bezier script shows up under Tools.

got it working

I found bezier in the draw menu. I had no plugins menu and I started to move things in the examples folder to the plugins and it finally came up.
    Another question, you have link to get the bezier curves file when I go there there is abunch of writing. (script) How do you copy this to a folder and give it the rb extention. I never could figure it out, I found it on another web sight and down loaded it and it went straight to SU folder. I seen another script I want and its the same way. I don't remeber the name but it was for drawing pipe
    Thanks for the help I like to see what you can do with this program and hope I can sit down some day and learn how to do it myself. Stacey

Stacey, if you click on a link to a Ruby script and it opens as text, right click on the link instead and choose save target. what you're seeing has to do with Windows and Internet Explorer.

Bezier is indeed supposed to show up in the Draw menu. The script you need in the Plugins folder is sketchup.rb which is in the Example folder. You don't need the other files copied from the Examples folder.