Thread: Help buying a wolverine jig

Help buying a wolverine jig

Ok, I figure with woodcraft having thier 8" grinder on sale now is the time to buy it and they have the wolverine jig on sale plus I could use the sorry you missed the jorgy sale additional 10% on the wolverine jig.

Then I remember a small mom and pop turning place in canada that was still selling to the us market at canada prices. Now I think between the sale price and the 10% off woodcraft would be cheaper but I check. Now all the problems start.

Cant find link to store and do not remember their name. Anyhelp?
    (well if not I'll just do the woodcraft thing and be done).
    Lets print out coupon. Go to link. Nope they pulled it from thier site. Arrrrrggg. Now I guess my local store will give it to me without the actual coupon but it would be nice to have it just in case.

So 1) does anyone know of the store I speak of, if so please email me the link.

2) any one save the jpg of the coupon that they could mail me.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

I believe you're looking for Island Woodcraft, they've recently changed the address for their home page, here's the link:

http://www.island.net/~woodturn/clog.htm

Prices are up a bit due to the recent fluctuation in the exchange rate, but they're great folks to deal with.

Brian

Even with the Wolverine stuff on sale at Woodcraft it's still more expensive than Craft's Supply.