Yes SawSwap not SawStop.....well actually both

So I am at the WW Show in Costa Mesa and Jesse from Eagle tools has all of his great stuff...Aggazani Bandsaws, General Stuff and to my surprise is now carrying the SawStop which I really wanted to buy! So I look it over and it looks excellent! They run it and it sounds excellent! A young lady from SawStop performs the now famous "hot dog test" ....a large crowd forms around her and the saw. "Bang" it blew everybody away. So I do the inevitable....order one!
Well the two guys ask me "So your going to get the SawStop"? I say "yes...why take any chances and sometimes my son, Ryan uses it also" They ask, "what saw do you have now?" ....I reply a "Powermatic 66"... They say "Just what we wanted to buy" ...I say " Do you want to buy mine?" wellguess what? ...Yes the new ones are about $2600 and we agreed on $1400 so it is a done deal and they are coming today! SawStop arrives tomorrow!
BTW...the price on the SawStop is fixed like Festool and the are no discounts... I am ok with that since I really want the extra safety. It also looks and runs like the best of the cabinet saws I have seen, aside of the safety features.
So another interesting win ....win...stroke of luck!