I have all but decided on the Sawstop. The dealer actually tried to talk me into the PM2000 last night, saying that the SawStop was way overkill for a home shop. I think it is well designed saw aside from the brake mechanism. I agree with him that PM2000 would be a lifetime tool to be enjoyed and offer years of trouble free woodcutting. But I like the SawStop for first the obvious reason. But also the design of the table top for adjustment and I really do like that the hand wheel for the blade tilt is outboard. I have some concern for the life expectancy of the electronics in a dust and vibration envirment. SawStop assures me it hasn't been an issue in 2 years. I would like to hear from all the Home Shop SawStop owners on your experiences. Do you look back and say I could have saved some money and bought another saw? I don't like the time it takes for the initial start up? What ever you tell me would be helpfull. I had another thread when I was trying decide between three models but I really want to hone in on this purchase, a no regrets decision.