Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Pesh and THANKS!

All the best Dale

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Hey gang...Thanks much for your kind thoughts, wishes and prayers! When next I talk to Dale, I will be sure and pass them along. While I know that for many, Pesh is just another name (and face) in the long list of members we have here but, to me, he's a dear friend. He's the type of guy who is always looking out for friends and family first, Dale second. Heck, I've still got some deer antler he sent me as soon as he found out I wanted to try making an antler pen! I've always lived by the, "What goes around, comes around" motto and figure it's time for it to come back to Dale! Thanks again for helping Dale out with this one. It's a biggie!!!
    John:

I can only imagine what Dale would be typing if he just read that! I want to say something about your backside and grass... but I will let it ride.
    \
    His commentary is aaaaa. aaahhhh unique.

He is a true gem!

joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mioux

He is a true gem!

joe
    Got that one right, Joe! And not even "in the rough" but, cut and polished! Thanks for the thoughts!

And thanks also to the rest who have chimed in since I last posted! It means a lot to Dale and his family!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!