Thread: Here's a few pics

Here's a few pics

I zipped this file because I couldn't make the pics under 150KB. I would appreciate your evaluation. The veteran plaque is the one in the Sales Items thread. I made the Buffalo Run sign for a local shop, the owner's name is Buffalo. The sign is 11 X 24" and made of 1/4"thick Black Cherry with Black Walnut Letters 1/4" thick inlaid and left proud of the surface. I made two and glued them back to back. then two good wet coats of satin poly. Didn't even have to rub it out. The Indians are on 12 X 12" tan marble. I sprayed the marble w/flat black. I used multiple patterns just to get full use of the marble. Guess I'm going to have to get a tile saw because I think this is really neat..?? The other pics are from my first outing, and I thank Phyllis for the door idea. I've since added four 16 X 48" steel wire shelving, and thanks to Dennis for contributing that idea. I have four 6' folding tables. If Xmas sales don't look promising around here, I'm going to pack up everything and head for Quartzite AZ. I hope you enjoy my pics and let me know what you think........ Well my zipped file won't work either. I'll make a new album in Picture Trail, so just click here: http://www.PictureTrail.com/razaxnstuff That's easier anyhow...

Very nice! Keep up the good work.
    Leigh Costello

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Ray, your laser work is spectacular and your carving blows me away!

Thanks for posting
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Hi Ray -

Can you give me a shout by email? (rlee@leevalley.com) - you don't have an email address attached here, and I have PM's turned off....

Cheers -

Rob

Thumbs up

Holy Moly Ray...
    I just spent a half hour enjoying your photos. You my friend, are truly gifted. I like the guitar made from spalted wood... and your carving... that's a whole other wonder.
    Very nice!!!
    Tom