Thread: Universal Laser Representative

Universal Laser Representative

Cherie White, a marketing manager with Universal Laser Systems Inc. has joined SawMill Creek today. I invited her to join us to help me answer questions concerning laser equipment and inquiries concerning woodworking with lasers.

It is important that you have the most accurate information when you consider purchasing a laser engraver for your workshop. Universal Laser Systems is a manufacturer that is very active after a sale, supporting their equipment and assisting new customers to get their systems running and productive.

I know that everyone will welcome Cherie to "The Creek" and will appreciate that her company has offered to participate here and get involved with our community. Anyone who has questions for Cherie should use the Laser Woodworking Forum or Private Message system. Cherie has also been kind enough to publish her email address in her personal profile here at SawMill Creek.

We are very fortunate when people in managerial positions are willing to participate here and offer their expertise to our members.

Welcome Cherie!

I cannot tell you how much it means to us to have your expertise available here on Sawmill Creek! I do not have a laser, but am very interested, so I will have questions for you. I just wanted to thank you for joining us here!

Scott.

Now lets see if we can talk them into donating a Laser for the Freestuff giveaway. What a gloat that would be.