I recently used a dadoe blade on my table saw. Being somewhat tentative because this was the first time that I have ever installed and used a dadoe, I checked it's width after my first pass, and I noticed that the width had widened about an eighth of an inch or so. So I stopped everything and checked it for tighness. I found it was somewhat loose (scary!). So I tightened it and repeated the process. Again, I received the same results. I repeated this process one more time. Each successive time after my initail instalation I tightened the blade tighter. Unfortunately I received the same results; a slightly loosened blade and a wider dadoe. My manual strongly advises against the use of the "wobble" type of dadoe blade for my type of saw. I am almost certain that my dadoe blade was not of the "wobble" type. I purchased my dadoe blade from Craftsman. It is not listed as a wobble type of dadoe blade. It, infact, is a recomended accessory for my table saw. I did notice that when I installed the dadoe blade that it barely fit. If I were to use it to cut 1/4 dadoes, I would have a difficult time getting the nut threaded onto the arbor. Fortunately, my dadoe was about 3/4 of an inchs, so I didn't have a problem with this. And this is somewhat confusing. As I stated earlier when the blade loosend the dadoe got bigger, but when it is installed, to get a wider dadoe the nut gets tightened further in towards the blade. Now I have a great deal of aprehension when it comes to using a dadoe blade. Could the the reason for all of these probles be because I bought it on e-bay? Or could it be that I am not use to using one and, therefore, under tightend it to begin with? A final note to this nightmare, I had one heck of a time removing it once I had accepted the defeat of this whole experience! I spent about 5 minutes rocking it back and forth to get it off. Do I really need a dadoe? If so, what type? Should I get another one from the store (instead of e-bay) and give it another try ? I mean, after all, it was recomended for my table saw (Sears gave me a gift credit card for the one that I bought on e-bay). My table saw isn't the cheapest model that Sears sells, nor is it the most expensive. And everything on my talbe saw works fine. I am actually quite happy with the results that I have received. Later on I will invest in a better and bigger table saw. But for now, I have to work with what I have. Dadoe blade or Router ? Help!!!

PS: I will be building book shelves, cabinets, etc. for the most part.