Thread: Good job Dewalt Service Center

Good job Dewalt Service Center

I posted a week or so ago about a brush problem with my Dewalt 12 volt cordless drill/driver. The model I have is 1/2" chuck with three speeds, so it is not a throwaway. I priced a new one at Amazon at $169 with 2 batteries and a charger. I took the drill to the local Dewalt Service Center and they rebuilt it. From the exterior I can see a new chuck, new clutch and new speed switch. This thing has been totally rebuilt!!! For $79. Since I did not need/want more batteries or another charger (I have several Dewalt 12 volt tools and lots of batteries), this price seemed to me to be a super deal. Good job, Dewalt!!!
    Dave Falkenstein aka Daviddubya
    Cave Creek, AZ

Good news indeed! Glad it worked out for you!

Corey

Echoes

When something goes wrong, all of us tend to get sore about it and bellyache out loud. I know I do.

But when something goes right, it seems to me that it is only fair that we tell the world about good service, good products, good warranties, etc.

A cheerful answer, a quick response, a rock-solid piece of good workmanship -- those are the marks of a person or company that deserves to keep our business. Glad, David, that you had just such an experience.

Back when I was in business and before I retired, our firm had a motto that went something like this: "Before everything else, treasure the relationship -- lose a buck or two on a deal, but keep the relationship. It's the relationship that feeds us all."

Al Clem
    Sedona, AZ