Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Corral

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mickley
    I don't know. Maybe I expect to much. Prices must vary between locations, The one here cost us 24.45 for the wife and I.

I guess this is the reason I don't eat at chains for the most part. I used to know every good place to eat along the I-90 I-94 corridor between here and Washington State. I had some places I ate I had to park on the ramp and walk a 1/4 mile to get to the restaurant.

Michal, I have a great nephew going to the trade school at Lima for diesel mechanics
    Robert .. who knows my son might know him.. he's diesel too.. told him if I was helping he was doing diesel/auto not Auto/Hi-perf ... you get paid better when you work on stuff that costs more
    Mike-in-Michigan (Richland that is) <br> "We never lack opportunity, the trouble is many don't recognize an opportunity when they see it, mostly because it usually comes dressed in work clothes...."

We tried the one near us last summer while running some errands. All I can say is thank goodness the Lowes across the street has the bathroom in the front of the store instead of the back like most of them!

That was an image I didn't need Matt

Michael
    Ben really likes it out there. In the right job Auto/Hi-perf could be big bucks, but those are tough to get into.

I don't know if there is a Golden Corral in Michigan or not, but I had never heard of it until I read this thread on SMC.

My DAV Magazine arrived today and had an article on Golden Corral. The 485 franchises donated 282,000 meals to disabled vets last year and also donated over half a million dollars in cash to the DAV.

For whatever that is worth.

Larry