Thread: Cheap Mitre saw

Cheap Mitre saw

anyone have any reviews on this one?

Denali 10 Inch Compound Miter saw
    Other products by Denali
    (7 customer reviews) td.productLabel { font-weight: bold; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 0px; } table.product { border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; }List Price:$119.99 Price:$81.06 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details You Save:$38.93 (32%)

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Want it delivered Tuesday, January 9? </span>, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.'); // --> Order it in the next 34 hours and 11 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. 0) { FT_hours = (FT_days * 24) + FT_hours; } window.setTimeout("FT_getTime()", 1000); var ftCountdown = getTimeRemainingString( FT_hours, FT_mins ); for ( var i = 0; i See details

Ships in Original Packaging:
    This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed. See Product details for more information

Looks identical to the one I have, but under a different name - Pro-Tech. Probably manufactured in the same company in China. I bought mine at Menards about 5 years ago for $100. It came with zero accessories and is the most basic of tools in my stash. I do, however, regret not buying a better quality sliding compound miter saw. You get what you pay for, but for $81 shipped to your door it's hard to go wrong.

Like Jim, I got the Tradesman from Lowes last year. Be sure to check alignments before using. Mine needed quite a bit of adjusting.

The reviews are pretty good, just too bad though, it was $49 shipped the last few weeks.

Brew