Thread: Hi, I am a new member

I live in the Southeastern portion of Georgia about half way betwee Savannah, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida. I live in Brunswick, Georgia just off I-95 population 70,000

Hi, I am a new member

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself, I live in Brunswick, Ga. which is located in the South East portion of Georgia about half way between Savannah, Ga. and Jacksonville, Fl. I love working with wood and hope to learn a lot here as well as a few friends along the way. I am not much of a talker so I guess I will close for now and just listen for a while.

Welcome Jim.

Around here you don't need to be a talker. We have plenty of those (and I meen that in a good way). Reading the posts will teach you quite a bit.
    Jim

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Welcome

Jim,
    Glad to have you in "The Creek". We have a lot of good people here that really enjoy wood working and also enjoy talking about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Army Veteran 1968 - 1970
    I Support the Second Amendment of the US Constitution

Welcome Jim! Let's see something you made!! Todd.

Blog Entries

Welcome

Pull up a stump or a rock and dangle your feet in the water. Its great to have another person. You never know when you will have something to offer. We look forward to seeing you around the creek and seeing some of your work.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Welcome Jim!

Its nice to have you with us.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome Jim...
    Nice to see new members stick the old toes in the creek. Especially one who has spent over 32 years protecting and serving the fine folks in Georgia.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Welcome aboard Jim

Glad you joined us here at the creek.
    Make yourself comfortable & don't be afraid to join in - we especially like seeing pics of each others work.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP