Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Workshop Tool Cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker
    Yes, per the first post in the sticky at the top of this plans forum, contributing membership is required to view the pictures and attachments in this specific area. It's a perk...to encourage contributions. $6 per year is the suggested amount...about what you would pay for a decent magazine on the newsstand these days...or a latté and pastry at Starbucks.

Jim
    SMC Moderator
    I could have swon I was a contributing member but I'm old and I have to wait untill my last two brain cells reproduce. Where can I find a members list in comparison to contributing members list. I know (not really) that I'm in but if not I'm ready. D@m I hate getting old.

Frank, there is a private message in your inbox with important information about your membership.

Jim
    SMC Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Apparently I don't have sufficient access to view the photos...and there is some confusion per the posts above. Is this a new thing??
    Eric in Denver

There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

"Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsman can hide his mistakes." --Author unknown

Can't view jpg's

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Fritz View Post
    Here's a recent tool cabinet that I built from my son as he begins the start of his home woodshop. The measured drawing and additional pictures are on my web site
    Ron
    Why did I get this message when I tried to view attached images?

John A Walker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I could access the web site but not the attached pics. I thought I was a registered member of the Forum?

Blog Entries
    I got the same message. I was looking forward to pics since I'll be building cabinets soon too.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

6. Thanks for all the great plans.

Hi

How long to you need to wait after you have made a contribution ?

Many thanks

Paul

Paul,

You don't have to wait at all, but the "contribution year" begins in November. If you contribute now, you'll be considered as a 2007 contributor; if you wait until November, you'll get a 2008 designation.

BUT, you need to contact Jackie Outten to make sure your FULL name is used. The TOS requires full names.

Nancy (90 days)
    Nancy Laird
    Owner - D&N Specialties, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
    Woodworker, turner, laser engraver; RETIRED!
    Lasers - ULS M-20 (20W) & M-360 (40W), Corel X4 and X3
    SMC is user supported. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

Nancy

Thank you. I have just paid, I did not find any onfo on starting in November.

I will have to contact Jackie and give her my full name............

Regards

paul

10. Thanks for the feedback guys. I had a lot of fun making this cabinet. It didn't take that long to build and cost me about $150. I showed the finished cabinet to a friend and now he wants one made for him. I'm working up a new set of drawings now to meet his shop needs. I'll post the progress when I get started on it. Julio

These are really nice Ron .... I'm wanting to build one or a couple of these myself. Just gotta jump in and learn how to.. hehe

Dave
    Ahhhhh..... the smell of fresh cut wood!

I still can't see the pics.
    Can anyone explain why some of us have an access problem?
    Eric in Denver

There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

"Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsman can hide his mistakes." --Author unknown

Eric, you have to be a contributor to view the images, under your name, it says "Member".

Once you've made a minimum donation of $6, it will change to "2008 Contributor" and you will have full access.......Rod.

Apparently that doesn't apply to all images, only some?
    Eric in Denver

I have been a contributor for several months now and yesterday (19 Feb 08) I had a problem viewing the pics and posting replies. Not sure if it was a onetime thing or if somebody fixed something on the admnistrator side. Everything seems to be fine now.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, but the pig likes it!