Thread: MWTCA/SWTCA Tool Meet & Swap Bentonville, AR Feb. 17 2007

MWTCA/SWTCA Tool Meet & Swap Bentonville, AR Feb. 17 2007

Known as the 20th Annual, 2007 Groundhog Day Tool Meet. The meet will be Saturday, Feb. 17 from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM at the Clarion Hotel and Convention Center, 211 S.E. Walton Blvd. ( at exit 85, I-540 ) in Bentonville, Arkansas. Admission is $7. Unfortunatelly I am still in Biloxi and will not be able to make it this year. If anyone attends I sure would like some pictures posted!!

Wow that sounds cool. I am just up in Missouri. I have never been to anything like that, what is it usually like?

Clint wish I knew sooner (or not know at all I am pretty bummed) I will be in Hot Springs. Keep us posted on such events within driving distance.
    Joe

The MWTCA just had a meet here in GA. I was very dissapointed to find they were done by 10:00am saturday when I arrived ! The event was supposed to be 3 days, fri.,sat. and sun.. I drove almost 2 hours one way just to get there. Not to mention there really aren't too many things like it down here. Needless to say I was extremely dissapointed. When I asked one of the gentlemen loading his truck why it had ended he said everyone got there early(thu) and everyone was tired by now(sat. 10:00am)!!!!He said try next year?

Wish I knew sooner, I have house guests coming this Saturday. Ain't no way the LOML is letting me leave the premises.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Does any one know if non members of the MWTCA are allowed to go? It is only about an hour away and I don't have anything to do any way but it would be really disapointing to not get let in because I am not a member.

open to the public

Emery Goad, the host, has kept this show open to the public for several years. It's a great one day show. I didn't go last year because of snow. The forecast for Saturday is for a high of 37 degrees and a 50% chance of rain--good enough for me.

Sorry for such late notice.

Zahid and Joe (and any others) sorry I didnt post sooner about the meet. I have been in Biloxi MS on a job for the past 3 weeks and it slipped my mind. I will try to post events sooner I just didnt have my calendar in front of me. The show is open to the public for and admission is $7.

And....

AND while you're there, go over to Wal-Mart corp headqtrs as well as Sam's in Bentonville...In an earlier life, I spent much time there. That's why I look a bit haggard
    Jerry