Thread: Pinner Recommendation?

Pinner Recommendation?

My Accuset pinner just expired. Any Creekers have a pinner that has worked well for them?
    Jerry Todd
    Jerry in the Sunshine State
    Nam Vet, 67-68
    "If you're going to be stupid you got to be tough"

In addition to the Senco (which is identical to the Accuset except for color), PC has a pinner. The only other one I know of is a nice expensive one from acompany called Omer. (www.omertools.com) It's "only" $279 US list!

I have the Accuset and have had no problems with it. What happened with yours, Jerry, so I can keep my eye on it. TYIA
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Jerry, I have the Senco Micro Pinner, and so far it has been a great tool. It shoots 'em every time I pull the trigger, and it has a good, comfortable feel to it. I guess that is about all you can ask from any nail gun? I would buy it again............I really like it.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis

Wink

Jerry,

Are you sure it is dead? Maybe a little CPR (Cleaning, Petrol, and Rebuilding) will help.
    Some isopropyl alcohol and a Q-tip have pumped new life back into many an air tool.
    The correct Lubrication for an air tool is critical. (Manufacturer recommendation.) I've had the lube from one nail gun crater the O rings on another.
    Most manufactures have a rebuild kit of gaskets and O rings for their products.

Good luck
    TJH