Thread: Ordered it today!

Thumbs up Ordered it today!

My distributor called from the show in Las Vegas today. I committed to purchase an Epilog Legend 24 x 36 40watt machine as we had discussed. Included in the deal was the blower for exhaust, compressor for the air assist and a rotary attachment. I understand that a build date has been reserved and we're looking at about 4 weeks.

I am looking forward to participating in this fine forum and would like to thank everyone for their input in my original post.

Congratulations Larry, you will be a happy little teddy when it arrives I'm sure!
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Congratulations on your new laser! You're going to have so much fun with it.
    Vicky
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." ~Zen Sarcasm
    The Toys:
    LaserPro Explorer 30W (with all the goodies)
    New Hermes Vanguard 3400
    New Hermes pantograph
    Really, really old heat press, with nothing to press now that my toner cartridge is RIP.

Congratulations Larry! Enjoy the laser. To you and others on the forum, What could I expect to pay for a quality laser. Epilog seems to be the standard, and I would want size capabilities similar to Larry's machine. I don't mean to hijack the thread, so you can PM me if you choose, or if you feel others can benefit from this info, and Larry does not mind, please respond here. Again, I am not looking to get personal and ask what you paid for your laser, but just a close estimate on street price/realistic price. Thanks, Bill

I am very interested in this info as well...........

Way to go Larry. Now it's going to be a long 4 weeks while you are waiting for that giant box on a pallet to arrive.

I'd be curious to know if you managed a deal on the blower and compressor, most people seem to have saved a lot by getting them elsewhere.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Congratulations Larry! When I ordered my new Epilog (end of last year) they told me 4 to 6 weeks also, but it arrived in about 3 weeks!! Make sure you have your space/set up ready for it - fun city here you come
    Dave Fifield

XYZ Laser - 45W Epilog 36EXT, Rotary, Corel X4, Photograv

Our Laser Engraving and CNC Forum continues to grow

Congratulations Larry....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pelonio
    Way to go Larry. Now it's going to be a long 4 weeks while you are waiting for that giant box on a pallet to arrive.

I'd be curious to know if you managed a deal on the blower and compressor, most people seem to have saved a lot by getting them elsewhere.
    Joe, My distributor threw in a compressor for the air assist and an exhaust fan-no extra charge. I also got a rotary attachment for free as part of their Las Vegas show special. That's somewhere in the neighborhood of $1800 worth of stuff based on what they sell it for.