Thread: Your Health!

Your Health!

Happy Holidays To Everyone,
    As a New Years resolution do someting for your health. Get a major dust collector and get every machine on it! I did and it was the best thing I have done for my shop and my health. Also run your sander into a vacuum....you won't breath dust and the abrasive will last longer...

Good advice for the new year,
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

Mark,

Well said! Most important aspect of dust collection is capturing the dust at the source.

Bob
    bob m

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Singer
    Happy Holidays To Everyone,
    As a New Years resolution do someting for your health. Get a major dust collector and get every machine on it! I did and it was the best thing I have done for my shop and my health. Also run your sander into a vacuum....you won't breath dust and the abrasive will last longer...

Good advice for the new year,
    Mark
    Mark,

Is that the internal filter 2 HP Oneida? If so what are you ducting the exhaust to?

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Crick
    Mark,

Is that the internal filter 2 HP Oneida? If so what are you ducting the exhaust to?

Stu
    Stu,
    Really good questiom. I live in warm So. California and because the climate is mild I exhaust thru the roof. I thought I would have dust residue, but absolutley nothing. It is a clean way to go. If you heated your shop it would remove the heat as well.
    Mark