Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's all over

Thank you again. John - I'm in the UK and your message arrived with plenty of time to go, still only 16.35pm I started this at 01:45 as I'm an 'old' night owl
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Happy birthday!

Don't feel too bad, I did 7 years ago! ...uh oh...secrets out now
    David
    Epilog Legend 24TT 40w and Epilog Legend 36EXT 75w Lasers, ShopBot PRT4848 CNC Router, Roland SP300V Wide Format Printer/Cutter, BabyLoc 6-needle Embroidery Machine, Mini Lathe and Mini Mill, DeWalt DW737 Planer, Joiner, CorelDRAW X4 & X5, CorelDRAWings X4 , PhotoGrav, VCarvePro v4.6, Cut3D, Rhino v3.0, Aspire v3, ZBrush 3.

Frank,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I SAY AGAIN OLD CHAP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Just in case you are losing your sight and hearing )

And remember, Age is in the heart of the man, not the date or the year!

Many happy returns to you!

...you know 40 something doesn't sound too bad for a gal like me....
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.

My birthday, too!!!

Frank, my birthday was yesterday (April 8th)! Of course, when I was born you had already been around for 6 years!

I'm catching up to you, though!

I hope you had a great day!

Jim

and Frank, take from an old guy...it ain't the age..it's the MILES that count.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Happy Brithday Frank! Sorry - No wity comment since I will be facing your same dilema in 8 months!

Ed
    Epilog 40W Mini24, Corel X8 (64-bit), and two big fire extinguishers.

Happy 50th

A very Happy Birthday to you Frank!! I just got to that milestone in November.( shhh...don't tell anyone). When's the party?

Appy Burthdy mate!

One foot in the grave....

Happy Birthday Frank!!

My 50th is at the end of August this year....not so far behind you!!

Here's to the next 50

Cheers,
    Dave Fifield

XYZ Laser - 45W Epilog 36EXT, Rotary, Corel X4, Photograv

50!!! 50's not old... I look in the mirror every morning and think "who's the geezer'? My worst birthday was my 30th, now all of my kids are over 30.. I turned 60 last December.. If you believe all the hype Frank..50 is the new 40, so I guess 60 is the new 50, and when I'm 100, I guess 'that' will be the new 90.. gee I can hardly wait

Firstly let me say thank you all for your replies. I had a great day, barbeque with some friends and a glass of champagne, weather turned good for a change and the sun shone. All around it was a bit like what I imagine heaven will be like (if I get there).

I had a great day, I don't feel any older, I don't even look any older and I'm happy.
    ...and this picture still makes me laugh every time I see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Wow Frank! Wonder if they cuffed him on air, or waited until he finished the broadcast?

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra