Thread: New computer problem??? Help!

New computer problem??? Help!

Hi,
    I am a technical dufus! The new posts are not showing under "Posts" as they previously were. I must have done something stupid again...Help!
    Mark
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"

Dufus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Singer
    Hi,
    I am a technical dufus! The new posts are not showing under "Posts" as they previously were. I must have done something stupid again...Help!
    Mark
    My son came last night and got everything working!!! It was like a bug in the computer. Somebody should make a spray you spray on your key board that kills bugs....".RAID"!!!!

I don't know what it was ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Singer
    My son came last night and got everything working!!! It was like a bug in the computer. Somebody should make a spray you spray on your key board that kills bugs....".RAID"!!!!

It was an easy solution, but between you and Ken with his Tivo problem, you guys need more than RAID..
    love makes life happen

I have been on computers only 3 years and I still can't fiqure this damn things out,,,,,I just bought a new all in one ,,printer,fax.copy ,and scan,, photosmart this thing is amazing,,theres know way I'll ever know how to make it do everything it's suppose to do,,,,I was just learning ME now I have XP on my dell notebook it's all different MS hid stuff changed things around people have told me they swear by XP I swear at it,,,there are times I could make a nun turn red,,,,I'm thinking about upgrading my desk top thats still running ME with 533 prossesor while I can still get one with XP,,,,,,,
    Mike

Mike,
    The younger guys never have these problems omly you and me. I think being over 50 is a prerequisite.
    Mark