Thread: WWHardware.com

WWHardware.com

Has anyone on here ordered from this place before. If so, how was the CS and shipping quality.
    Also, does anyone know of a discount code or anything for them. I am about to place a good sized order, so any help is appreciated.

It's great and the shipping is surprisingly fast. Give them a call if you run into ANY problems. They can also advise you if you have any product questions. It is one of the best places to buy cabinet hardware.

No problem there. That's where I order most of my hardware (knobs, pulls, drawer slides, ...).

With the shipment, they send you a 10% (or 15%)-off code for the NEXT order. You may want to call them up and sweet talk them into giving you the discount on THIS order.

I have used them also. Pretty good service overall. I did get one order where they were cheaper than all the competition on an item. Once I received all the parts I found that WWH pulled the components apart and did not make that clear in their pricing. I ended up with a dozen of half of what I needed. I ended up having to order the other half and pay shipping. Cost me more than if I had bought elsewhere.

Now I make sure that I am getting exactly what I expect.