Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shark Guard order concerns

Shark Guard order concerns

I mean no disrespect and have no intention to cast aspersions… but I Paypaled and order on the 6th and have had no responses to numerous emails and I am now quite concerned.

According to the website: http://www.leestyron.com/sharkguard.php the man is quite backed up.

I’m not looking to besmirch.. I’m looking for consolation!

What’s up with the lack of communication? I don’t like this feeing.

Others? Same?

Paul

I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. Lee indicated he was backed up a bit after I inquired about my order. I received my Shark guard a couple of weeks ago after waiting about 6-7 weeks.

I placed an order a while ago as well, march 27th to be exact. Like John, after my e-mail inquiry, I always got a response. As a matter of fact, the last e-mail I sent was yesterday and he responded today. You might want to give him a call in case your e-mails were not getting through. He is pretty straight forward about being behind. Don't know if it helps if we are in the same boat. I wouldn't worry.

Yes, Lee has clearly got to get his manufacturing up to speed to meet the increasing demand for his AWESOME product! It seemed to take FOREVER compared to an amazon.com order but it is well worth the wait I can assure you.

I sent four emails, along with Paypal info, two or three requesting just an acknowledgment of the order. My last email requested the same, but that if I didn’t hear back I’d inquire on the forums. So here I am.

At least some of you are getting email returned. That’s good. I can wait for the guard, certainly, but I do not like being left in the dark and frankly it’s starting to rub me the wrong way now.

It may not apply but have you checked your junk mail and spam filters?

Shark Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Michael McCoy View Post
    It may not apply but have you checked your junk mail and spam filters?
    I would listen to Michael, check your computer filtering. I ordered a shark guard last year. it did take a while to get, around 6 weeks or so. But my emails were all ways answered promptly

Regards, Daryl

fwiw I sent him a email with a question two days ago and got a reply a day later.

Al
    Remember our vets, they need our help, just like they helped us.

No wonder the man is running behond on orders, with all these emails to answer...

I ordered about a month ago, sent one email last week and it was answered promptly. I know he is working as fast as he can with all the orders so I am not concerned. My motto is "Sometimes it takes a little longer to go first class".

Paul,
    Lee has always answered my email promptly. I am wondering if your emails are not getting through to him for whatever reason. Have you tried calling him? I know Lee as being a class individual and I am sure there is a legit reason why he hasn't replied. You'll love your Shark Guard.

Thanks Guys.
    Hiya Paul.
    My apologies if you aren't receiving my emails.
    I have responded each time and until yesterday, wasn't aware that you weren't receiving them.
    You can PM me here.

Every now and then I am not on the recipients email okie dokie list and it goes through as Spam or doesn't go through at all.
    Yesterday I even changed the subject in an effort to let your spam filter let it through, but I guess it failed as well.
    Last ditch efforts can be made in the form of a phone call. The number is on my site. I rarely get a chance to answer the phone, but do try to contact when a message or a number is left.
    I did receive your order and it is on the list. Bill L's is going in today's mail.
    I do currently have a record volume of orders and I am working on other cnc machines at night in an effort to increase production. I build them as fast as I can and still try to maintain quality. When I cut corners, I do not like the results and wouldn't ship the result. They are still pretty much all hand cut and made with the exception now of the dado's and grooves in the lexan.
    Time is certainly my biggest issue.
    Thanks a bunch, Guys.
    Lee

Lee,

Thanks for the update especially on my order.

I for one would certainly not want you to rush your production and sacrifice quality, safety...or go overseas.

Satisfied Customer

I have a homemade blade guard / dust collection hood but was not happy with my homemade splitters. I picked up the splitter set with pawls from Lee about two months ago for my PM64. I actually didn't want the pawls but since my wife handles paypal and we didn't communicate well the pawls arrived along with the three splitters. I had a bad taste in my mouth because the stock pawls scratched up the wood surfaces badly.

The design is excellent, takes five seconds to change out splitters. The pawls hang loose and swing easily and glide on the surface. I am a very satisfied customer.

Been thinking of buying one of his guards, between past reviews, his quick response to not only mine, but this post and others, makes it a given.
    I'm sold...

Al...who's off to spend more money...
    Remember our vets, they need our help, just like they helped us.