Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese Laser Success

Not sure I can help, but the first thing I would do is to turn off the computer, remove the card, and reinstall. Then let windows find it and do its thing. Also, be sure the plugs are in tight and right. Sounds like the software can't find the laser control card.
    Bob Keyes
    CI Engraving

60 Watt Chinese Laser (yeah,I like it), Corel X3, Engravograph, KM 2550, Heat Press.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Chanowitz View Post
    When I try to open LaserCut I get the following message
    "Open Motion Card Error !
    Hi Levi,

Does it have a dongle? If so have you assigned the correct port for the dongle?
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

I put in the dongle in one of the slots and it was installed. I could see it in hardware, the computer tells me that it is there and installed
    Mr C.

Another Laser

“Any issue with my machine has been resolved by Reddotinterionial, and I am very pleased with the results.”

Hello my friend
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Last few days I were busy with my 2 employee for our new toy HX-6090SE from rabbitlaser.
    u once advise me to own this machine,Here my new machine & here i also want to learn and executed my all knowledge on it. but seem it much
    harder thn i thought.
    I beg help about following matter asap.

1. I'm not an expert on corelDraw but learning day by day, I used to worked on photoshop, Illustrator , U know i'm an interior designer so i used to with mostly autocad. Those experience i'm enjoying now for work with this machine.
    2. I've 50% success on cutting ply, 1mm acrylic, thin wood(i didn't measure), paper etc.
    but 0% on marble, glass and -5% for rubber sheet (for rubber stamp) where rubber going to melt.
    3. Could u pls help me to give real parameter of above material please, please. I tried & puzzled
    each time.
    4. Bob (rabbit tech.) tried to help me alot but may b he cannt figure-out why my failure percent is much higher thn success.
    5. About lasercut5.3 software : its a simple but not seem much more lower then creative, everything is limited here
    and even i cannt fill any art object there (on because of my poor knowledge may be).pls let me know how can invert text on lasercut, my lasercut5.3 shows invert icon grey so not help to do.
    6. Today I was tried all day to doing rubber stamp engrave. oops! Our sweat of failure just amazed me how our respected rabbit owner works by this? we tried both exposed or unexposed
    side but almost same, I talked a lot with bob but result show same bored faces.

7. About Image, my god! we didn't see anything else some stupid dot on material but cutting fine out of
    image. I dont know how everybody work with just few correction and command.
    8. About lettering by text is almost invisible with supplied parameter setting but when i turned engrave
    layer to cut, its leave some visible but much burned mark there,(not bad!) about text i'm confused also.
    layer command will cut or engrave? or any method to success with lettering.

I know Rabbit owner knows answer of above all question and may be posted here already but i'm not tht lucky to discover right way.
    And It will much appreciated if anybody help me to get those or answered to continue my off machine and no more burn my materials
    indecent.

pls pls help me About 1. IMAGE 2. TEXT OR LETTERING. 3. RUBBER STAMP ENGRAVING . I can at least make worth to my F&F to be a member
    of sawmill creek & cnczone and my non sleepy night. I enjoyed learn and forget how to work.

----------------------Nirjhor

With
    --------------------------
    A lots of dust making woodworking machines
    Scroll-saw
    Rabbit laser Hx6090-SE

dear pete pls send me your machines parameter setting, we have same machine , right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Winters View Post
    The response time for the 60 watt laser tube is a little quicker than the 80 watt laser tube.

The spot size different? >> Not really, It just depends on what lens you are using.

The 80 is marketed to the cutting market more so than the 60. The cutting advantages that the 80 watt has over the 60 watt, are really not that drastic but having the higher wattage does not off a few seconds off the job clock.
    Well I don't know about the cutting from 60 to 80 but I can tell you that the cutting from 80 to 100 makes a world of difference - at least it did for us.

We just got rid of an 80 watt machine that would not cut 1cm rubber, would not cut 2mm chrome tanned leather, would not cut 4mm plywood no matter how we ran it.

Now with the new 100 watt machine it cuts all those materials and more like the hot knife through butter.

And we did have some trouble with engraving small letters but adjusting the files took care of that and now the output on engraving is as clean as it ever was. (we engrave small letter on our logos).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Barton View Post
    We just got rid of an 80 watt machine that... would not cut 4mm plywood no matter how we ran it.
    You had serious issues with that tube/machine, then...
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hintz View Post
    You had serious issues with that tube/machine, then...
    We sure did - SO GLAD IT'S GONE.

The new one ROCKS!

From now on I am buying as much power as I can afford.
    Running Chinese 100w - Glass Tube - in China
    Also have - Universal 660 - in USA