Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please Support The Creek - Shirts, Hats and Patches - Taking Orders Now

Robert,

I have some of the denim hats right now that you can order. They are $18.95 which includes shipping. I will be putting another order for shirts in June so keep watching the sawmillcreek store. You can order by mailing a check to Northwind Associates, 8770 Little England Road, Hayes, VA 23072 or you can pay via payal to sales@northwindassociates.com

Jackie

My shirts arrived today Jackie, thank you. Very nice they are too. Pity I can only wear one colour at a time.

Ken,

Thanks for letting me know your shirts arrived. I was wondering how long they would take to get to you.

Jackie

When are you taking inputs for the June order Jackie (now?)? I will be needing some polo shirts, and hopefully a tea mug or two!

Cheers,
    Dave Fifield

XYZ Laser - 45W Epilog 36EXT, Rotary, Corel X4, Photograv

Dave,

I plan on taking orders starting May 19th. Hopefully I will have a coffee mug to show you as well.

Jackie

Placing Order

I will be sending out a check tomorrow morning for a shirt. Since it's past May 19th - Any word on the coffee mugs?

Tan denim hats, any in stock?

Thanks!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tolentino View Post
    I will be sending out a check tomorrow morning for a shirt. Since it's past May 19th - Any word on the coffee mugs?
    Rob,

Jackie and I are going to produce our own coffee mugs. We got tired of waiting for our normal supplier to just get us a price and gave up on him. We now have our own coffee mug press and have two cases of 15 oz mugs ready to go, the manly mugs with the large handle.

I had meant to get some done before now but our schedule lately with our oldest daughter graduating from MCV, moving back home and her upcoming wedding has played havoc on our schedule.

I promise to get sample mugs done in the next couple of days and photos for everyone to view. we lack experience with the new press but should be able to produce some beautiful mugs as soon as I can get the color adjusted properly.

Thanks,
    Keith

Any hats left.... thought I'd check before sending a paypal and I'm in for a coffee mug too.

cheers
    Pat

Pat,

I have some denim hats left. Keith and I are doing a test run on the mugs tonight so we should have something up about the mugs by the weekend.

Thanks.

Jackie

mugs

Are any of the big mugs still available?

thanks!
    Dave

Jackie
    Do you have any shirts in XLT. I would prefer the denim
    Thank you
    John-Paul

Are there any mugs left?

David & John-Paul

There are a few mugs left. The only XL shirt I have right now is in a khaki color. I will be placing another order soon for more denim shirts.

Jackie

Thanks for the reply Jackie. for me the T part of the XLT would be very important. please let me know if you order any extra large tall denim shirts.
    John-Paul