Thread: Jet Super Saw question

Question Jet Super Saw question

I've been shopping around for a tablesaw for my small shop of 12'x14'. I already have to much in there. Between the 47" jointer, radial arm saw, router table, etc., I'm hurting. I looked and got a demo of the supersaw at the last show here in PA. I was impressed. The only beef I have is that the salesman was unable to tell me where the ajustment for the height of the sliding table is. The table had a lip higher than the main table. Any ideas out there before I purchase or not ???

Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark S.

I believe I've read once or twice that it's good, if possible, to run both the supersaw and the dewalt facsimile on 220 if at all possible, or failing that on a 30 amp 115 circuit. Generally the only constraints on table saw installation are space and adequate electron supply.

Jim Izat

The sliding table should sit a couple of thousandths above the level of the main table. The table is adjusted by using 4 jacking screws .

supersaw

Originally posted by Brian MacDonald
    The sliding table should sit a couple of thousandths above the level of the main table. The table is adjusted by using 4 jacking screws .
    Thanks Jim, That is the info I was looking for. If I'm going to spend 1100$ I wanted to be sure that the sliding table has a height adjustment. The first part of your message was also very helpful.

Mark
    Mark S.