WOOT! Well, after looking at bandsaws for hmm 3 months, I had narrowed it down to the ShopFox 17" or 19", or the Grizzly G0513x or G514x. I really wanted the ShopFox as it would support a local dealer also... but the single bearings and the trunions had put me off. So, last night I pretty much decided on the G514X, and I even filled out the order form online! but chancelled it, so I could post here asking about the 514X vs. the 513x. I hear so many great things about the 513, but not as often about the 514--could be just number of buyers.

HOWEVER, this is GREAT news to me! I have been extremely impressed with both Shopfox and Griz saws at their pricepoint, and even more so by the great customer interaction I have observed by Mr. Balolia, as well as the continuous and numerous customer service kudos I read.

Now that I think about it, actually seeing top management of a product actively review and helpfully respond to user feedback like this, is quite incredible. I will be waiting for the info release and website update at Grizzley, so that I show my support for such a rare attitude and great product. THANKS!